Automobile Bodily Injury Claims
A Comprehensive, Accurate Representation of the Circumstances of a Claim
Two common types of fraudulent injury claims filed against automobile insurance are 1) injury fraud and 2) buildup.
Injury fraud is simply reporting a gross misrepresentation of facts. For example, claiming injuries that are non-existent, like whiplash resulting from a slow moving accident with no damage to the automobile.
Buildup is the stated over exaggeration of some facts or otherwise inflated expenses associated with the claim. For example, claiming a more severe injury than actually exists.
Brown, Kaszak, & Associates are sought-after investigative professionals that employ an ethical investigative process designed to provide the most comprehensive, accurate representation of the circumstances surrounding the claim.
OUR QUALIFIED TEAM OF INVESTIGATORS WILL:
- Evaluate & Document the Scene of the Accident
- Canvass the Area for Witnesses to the Accident
- Conduct Interviews of Witnesses
- Identify all Occupants of the Vehicles
WE NARROW THE SCOPE OF THE INVESTIGATION ON THE CLAIMANT / OTHER OCCUPANTS TO INCLUDE:
- A History of Claims
- Any Changes in Coverage Amounts Prior to the Accident
- Identifying Indicators of Financial Stress that may be a Motive for Fraud
- Conducting Surveillance to Support Claims of Injuries
- Conducting a Medical Canvass to Identify Treatment of Pre-Existing Injuries
- Analyze Social Media for Evidence Contrary to the Claim