Brown, Kaszak, & Associates offers comprehensive background and investigative services to private citizens, hiring managers, business decision makers, corporate executives, and attorneys, to name a few. Our background investigative services are designed to provide clients with the information they need in order to make informed decisions that protect their interests. Some of our background investigative services include the following:
Executive Level Background Investigations
Recent headlines cite several cases where CEOs have misstated their resumes. This type of fraudulent action can cost your company millions in shareholder confidence and the damage to your corporate reputation can be long lasting.
Brown, Kaszak, & Associates provides in-depth, comprehensive, executive level background investigations for those individuals selected for C-Suite positions, partner- or associate-level personnel in the legal, financial, and medical communities, prospective business partners, and any other employees requiring close scrutiny due to positions of trust in which his or her character and integrity are paramount to your organization.
- Overstatement of qualifications & education
- Falsification of career achievements & awards
- Work history embellishment
- History of litigious activity
- Reputation in the community
- Personal History
- Employment & professional verification
- Education, license, & professional affiliations
- Financial, bankruptcy, & SEC filings
- Medical & psychiatric
- Conflict of interest